Parts compatability between Z20NET/B207 and Z22SE

Dave Gilbert

It will be interchangeable hopefully. I had to swap 2 pieces of loom over on my conversion. Only had to extend 2 or 3 wires

Dave Gilbert

The box will defo mount up but as carl says, the clutch, flywheel and ecu/wiring will need to be swapped or modified. But the loom may just be plug n play n then just programme the ecu

The box will defo mount up but as carl says, the clutch, flywheel and ecu/wiring will need to be swapped or modified. But the loom may just be plug n play n then just programme the ecu
is the z20net will need just programme or will programme z22se ecu to the z20net engine?

Dave Gilbert

Not sure. More the ecu that controls the auto box sensors etc. Do the z20net 2.0turbo cars come with a auto box? I k ow the saab aero does which is a net

Dave Gilbert

Would probably be better getting bits off a saab then. I might be able to help you out with parts, a bloke i know brakes vauxhalls in doncaster n im sure he had a aero auto.

Would probably be better getting bits off a saab then. I might be able to help you out with parts, a bloke i know brakes vauxhalls in doncaster n im sure he had a aero auto.

That great. But if I got saab harness and ecu. Is that means I will use tec II as saab instead of vectra or both ecu are the same?