2.2 Astra van (Supercharged)

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
im running a vec b abs ecu no issue btw and ive not had it recoded to astra g

5M1THY

I really don't think it's the abs ecu everything works apart from the speedo so I suppose next will be to check the wiring test a spare instrument panel if no change I'll change the hub and go from there

5M1THY

Well little update.
I've had the van on opcom for a half hour drive and all hubs read the same speed.
The wiring is all okay in the arches and if I unplug the hub it puts the light on so it's definitely not hub related. So when it's back from the bodyshop I'll have to check the dash loom.
Does anyone know if there's any wiring diagrams for the dashboard?

5M1THY

On a brighter note the vans getting made mint just need to get new clips and screws for everything I've taken off so I know it's all new..
It went from complete to stripped in a couple of hours lol.
received_10154034594438516.jpeg 20160517_195215.jpg

5M1THY

£160 on new clips windscreen seals and door glass lower rubbers on trade. new plates, side repeaters, wind deflectors, front splitter event the little rubber seal around the fuel filler flap :) should be looking fresh when it's done

Dave Gilbert

The little rubber bit on the fuel filler flap? Is it easy to fit n not expensive? I want a new 1 for the vectra I think. It might be the corsage I can't remember lol

5M1THY

Well got the van back with a week to build it for pvs lol spent the afternoon on it today.
Got some parts back on but nothing old has gone back on new windscreen seal and door lower seal and fuel cap seal make the world of difference. Got loads left to do buy making good progress I think.
20160605_171511.jpg 20160605_213352.jpg 20160605_192855.jpg 20160605_171412.jpg

5M1THY

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the instrument panel or dash loom? Even better both lol. I'm almost certain this speedo fault is dash loom related or maybe the instrument panel...
To make my life alot easier a wiring diagram of the dash plug and the instrument panel plug would be perfect so I can make sure it's all correct. There must be something different on the 1st 2.2s to the later ones in the loom and I think it might me my problem.

5M1THY

Well I've got the original loom and clocks next to me and the current loom and clocks and there both identical the only plug I haven't checked yet is the main bulk head one.
I remember everything worked before and the only reason I changed the loom was because of the second ignition. Once I drove it with the new loom the speedo hasn't worked since. All 4 hub sensors so the same speed. I'm actually stumped lol