Z22YH giving me headache

Gonna try to keep this short.

Bought a Vectra 2009 from my neighbor for cheap.

Car started but ran rough, stalled after 1min.
Got worse and worse and eventually didn’t want to start.

So I opened up the fuel pump and that was chaos, the oil gasket had been pushed towards the engine and pump was out of oil. Ordered a repair kit and fixed the pump, but still no fuel pressure as reading gave about 500-600kpa (5-6bar).
So checked FPR and it was dead, nothing happened with 12v connected to it.
So ordered FPR and changed, now it got pressure to about 6000-7000kpa (60-70bar) under startup. But engine ran rough, no idle at all, stalled.

So checked chain, it had jumped.
So changed chain / tensioner etc today.

Car still runs rough, sometimes it runs completely fine for 5-10secs. So did a compression check, about 15bar on all 4 cylinders.
If u give it gas it stalls.

Removed FPR again and checked with a flashlight and could see small fragments of metal swirling around in the fuel rail. So removed fuel rail and managed to mess up the plastic clips to the injectors, so I’ve ordered new clips today.

I am starting to regret I even bought this car 😄

Cleaned fuel rail and gonna try to clean injectors, but all 4 spark plugs are close to dry, so does not look like any of the injectors are stuck open.

Also weird that it sometimes runs normal for 5-20secs and then goes rough and stalls, if injectors would be damaged it shouldn’t run fine at all.
I have a hard time seeing that injectors are at fault.

Any suggestions / ideas what to check or do until I have the new clips?

No fault codes at all, not even with the rough running 20x startups.